Sunday, February 1, 2009

It has been a great journey....



I'm so glad that I enrolled this class as here I learned more than just caricature but also many techniques on drawing and painting from Jason and from my classmates. And I will definitely keep practicing what I learned from here in order to become a better artist.

Thank you, Jason. Thank you, all my dear classmates. It is my great pleasure to work with you all.

Here to share my last assignment and it is also my first try for crowd scene. There are still a lot of errors here and there and it is not even close to a final piece. But I'm still happy for what it turns out at this stage.

4 comments:

Richard Watts said...

This is very good, I like the 3D appearance of the whole scenario.

Houston Hsieh said...

Thank you. Richard. :)

Jon Moss said...

Hey Houston,
great work, you must be very pleased with the final outcome, this was quite a challenge for the time but you cracked it! I'm impressed with the attention to detail and I especially like the technique you used for the writing in the sand.
great stuff!

Houston Hsieh said...

Thanks Jon. I did the sand writing effect by using painter brushes. And I like your final too. :)