Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I've seen better days . . .



This is a piece I started about a year ago . . . I decided to take it to the next level and beyond . . . I'm in the middle of about 10 paintings right now, so there will be plenty to share here soon. I'm going to keep this painterly, get tight where it needs it, but to my eye and taste, I like things to be a bit brushy . . .

Update on Prints for Sale!
It was brought to my attention that I forgot to mention that the prints I have for sale on Etsy are Limited Edition of 200 Prints. Each print will be signed and numbered, once sold out, that's it!

2 comments:

Brad Cantrell said...

Great to see you are still going with this. I remember you said you were going to do some graphic novel stuff, I hope you come through with that, I think you could really revolutionize the entire genre.

Toncho said...

I want this, I want this... How much is it? It's bad-ass!! Arghhh... Umm... Ok, enough groupieness. (Contact me: batnimator@gmail.com)