Friday, April 24, 2009

I haven't been sharing......

hey all, I noticed that though i have shared a few things, there are still some pieces that i never posted here to get some feedback on. with that said this is the first of a few things im going to throw up soon. For those who dont know its Michael Weston from the show "Burn Notice". I started watching it recently and pretty much got obsessed so i decided to draw the main character. oh yeah thanks for all feedback on other things ive posted and feel free to check out my personal blog at www.torrenthomasart.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Houston Hsieh said...

Torren, this is a killer piece! SWEET!!

GOGOPEDRO said...

NICE....I've been a huge fan of that show. Wanna try doing the cast in caricature at some point myself.

P

ren.g said...

sir.... you realy great.wow....

Brad Cantrell said...

The quality of the suit is awesome. You should really apply to magazines to do professional work. I keep urging the A-listers on this blog to go pro, but no one seems to want to. Maybe you can finally buck that trend.

Carl Knox said...

dude you nailed the likeness, even from a distance you know it's him... and I don't even watch the show!

well done.